Heads up Clas Ohlson, Mora Clipper £5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
Clas Ohlson have recently started stocking a rebranded mora clipper (in their own blue house colour with the colcraft name)

thease are genuine clippers produced for clas ohloson (still says mora on the blade) with everything identical except the colour!

price £4.99

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Clas Ohlson have recently started stocking a rebranded mora clipper (in their own blue house colour with the colcraft name)

thease are genuine clippers produced for clas ohloson (still says mora on the blade) with everything identical except the colour!

price £4.99

I don't think they're made specially for Clas Ohlson. You can pick up that style clipper in blue from any number of outlets. I think they do it in blue to differentiate at an easy glance between carbon and stainless steel blades

Either way it's an absolute bargain at that price :)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
and the steel is 12c27 sugicle steel, a great steel, i have a few of these knocking about the work shop, at that price you are mad not to.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hmmm all well and good but actually going to the selected store to collect said knife is going to be a pain in the ar$e since I'm currently in France. I was looking for the online shop and P&P for it to be sent to a UK address for collection later, but it seems it's a collect in person deal only... or am I misreading it totally?

Hmmm all well and good but actually going to the selected store to collect said knife is going to be a pain in the ar$e since I'm currently in France. I was looking for the online shop and P&P for it to be sent to a UK address for collection later, but it seems it's a collect in person deal only... or am I misreading it totally?

dont think the deliver and all sharps are behind the counter in store

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hmmm thought as much. Oh well it was worth trying. I ordered two of the knives MadDave mentioned and one of the stainless steel ones. Figured they'd make great car kit knives... ow I just need to find out how to empty my cart at the website.

Aaron... ask someobody who has a clas ohlson near to them and who is going there tomorrow to pick a couple up for you and post them on to you ... :rolleyes:

Biker

Aaron... ask someobody who has a clas ohlson near to them and who is going there tomorrow to pick a couple up for you and post them on to you ... :rolleyes:

Good point, didn't want to presume... so is anyone going? And if so could I place an order with you. Paying via paypal is no problem at all, cash in is the account.

I would like 2 of the carbon steel bladed knives for £3.69 each and one of the Cocraft Stainless Steel bladed knifes. Can anyone help please?

Reply here or PM me. Thanks in advance

Biker

Biker a.k.a. "Thread killer"

Mental note to self: Do NOT post on the Gift it on thread for a while :lmao:

No worries about anyone collecting 3 knives for me, in the cold light of day I figured I have enough sharps that I could stash away for car kits etc. Was just too tempting a good deal in getting some of those knives, so I made up reasons to buy them. Just as well I suppose but even so they're still very cheap and 3 for under £13 was still a very good deal. Thanks for birngin this to our attention Dasy2K1.

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Biker a.k.a. "Thread killer" ... I made up reasons to buy them. Just as well I suppose but even so they're still very cheap and 3 for under £13 was still a very good deal. Thanks for birngin this to our attention Dasy2K1.

Biker a.k.a. "arithmetic isn't my best subject". Three at £4.99 is £14.97. :pokenest:

Aaron, as you're reticent about it, if you want me to collect a few things here for you and drop them in on my next trip (or whenever), please let me know.

I wouldn't mind throwing a couple of those in the toolboxes either.

Biker

So it is, but 2 @£3.69 + 1 @£4.99 is less than £13.

Should I say "ner yer ner, ner, NER!" to ged for being a pedantic rocket scientist? :lmao:

Thanks for the offers gents, much appreictaed but I shall resist on these bargain sharps, as I have more than enough to call upon sould I need to make some car kits up.

Thanks again chaps, nice to know there's always someone willing to help a fellow out... even if it's to correct my maths Heheheheheee

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Had to go in to work to pick up some paperwork so Go into the clas ohlson store in Cardiff and had a look around , nice store anyway I ask for two of the cocraft mora knives .......are you over 18 sir ,so I smile and he says i must ask you sir are you over 18 ? So I play the guys game and say yes I am ......that will be £10.03p please sir . Know iv only a tenner and the two knives come to £9.98 and I know it's 5p a bag in Wales but iv got a 40 litre on my frigging back and this guy says he can't let me off 3p and will not sell me the knives ,I'm keeping cool because I want the deal and ask for the manager , thank god he didn't say he was ,so the manager says what's the problem ,turns out there is no problem and he agrees it's fine for me to put knives in my bag.I say to the chap who served me , sorry if the bag was an issue and he says I just get nervous with knives.....*** it's a hard wear store with axes ,knives and even fluffy toys . Ps I'm 43 years old and look every moment of it .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE