HEADS UP 100g gas canisters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Same here, 5. Though I'm thinking of nipping up there for another ten tomorrow just in case they are selling off the last :D

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Same here, 5. Though I'm thinking of nipping up there for another ten tomorrow just in case they are selling off the last :D

Postage is free Mike, you'd do better to secure an online order. There were 37 left when I ordered, with more on the way.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
The five I ordered are coming by post. I was just worried they may not get more stock, but if more are on the way then no worries :)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Somewhere, within the ordering system was a stock count and date for re-stock. Without going through the whole thing again, I'm guessing I saw 05 in there. So likely June 5th.

I'd just order them. Well, Wigan is a bit of a hike for me ;)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
The five I ordered are coming by post. I was just worried they may not get more stock, but if more are on the way then no worries :)

There's no re-stock notice there now. I just ordered some more for a friend, and there were 37, on the second order there were 32 (probably my first order subtraction), so now there should be 27.

I've been using the big Coleman 500's all weekend while car camping, but the little ones are brilliant for walk-ins.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
I've just asked them for a discount price for buying 100+ ... just in case anyone might be interested in doing a group buy .. :lmao:

only 9 left this morning guys ..

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
No affilliations etc... but they are a great company for allsorts electrical and more. Never visit Maplins again, CPC are WAY cheaper !

Tim_B

Dec 8, 2013
Ipswich
Yes, mine also arrived quickly....I'll get round to having a nosy round their site soon....

Thanks
Tim B

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE