Haytor Deaths...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I don't believe in much, as most of you know, but today Alison finished work at 11.00am,
So i said where to you want to go for a picnic sweetheart, she suggested Haytor, for some reason i had a funny feeling,and said no, lets go down by the river.
Well as you will soon know, i am so glad we went to the river, i was going to post pics and a report, but under the circumstances, it feels like it would be inappropriate.

Don't ask me why, i said no to Haytor, but when Alison asked, i just said i did not feel right. The first and hopefully last time in my life, i have had a premonition.

Very wierd, and thoughtful.

The truth will out.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Yeah, Bopdude, really strange, Alison even said, where we we going to get an icecream? In trying to persuade me.It was only shopping when we got back, that we heard someone say, whats been going on at Haytor? Still not sure.

Creepy.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
sad news indeed ivan never dismiss those gut feelings they can sometimes save you a lot of heartache my sympathies go to all there family and friends very tragic regards dave

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Man, I used to boulder there most wkends in summer some years back.
So sad.
Do we know what happened? I would guess fall rather than rock fall but it would only be a guess.

Best.

chris.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Not sounding straightforward, a two year old was found dead at the womans home, and she has been confirmed as local.

As tragic as you can get.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Not sounding straightforward, a two year old was found dead at the womans home, and she has been confirmed as local.

As tragic as you can get.

It sounds like foul play, traffic that parents could get to the stage, I hope I'm wrong.

R.I.P.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE