Having another shuffle around loads of new gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
After searching through my gear I have come to the conclusion that there are some items I dont need and other I need...
so Ive compiled another list of swappy offers.. most of the stuff on this list is brand new un used...

here is the list of items.
(1) british army warm weather/ jungle sleeping bag. brand new never used. it is hooded but is square foot rather than mummy shape
there are ties so it can be fastened to a poncho/ basha--tarp. i suppose it would make a superb underquilt dont know the logistics of this however...
the photo dont show all of it just a close up so you can see the condition.. here it is...

DSC_0001.jpg

(2) the second item is a go system flexi fuel stove.(MULTI FUEL) very simillar thing to one of those primus thingys!!!
it is self cleaning and burns like a jet engine on gas cartidges heaven knows what its like when you use petrol or coleman fuel...
am not sure what other things it can burn as ive not really gone through the instruction manual.....
Again this is brand new just tested for two minutes using a gas cartridge but it can burn petrol and all sorts of liquid fuels..
there is a one litre fuel bottle with it plus a full spares kit and full instructions...
this one superb stove if perfect as new condition
the photos show it open and closed. it includes everything you see in the photos...
here it is..

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

(3) the third item is a brand new 12 cm zebra billy.
(3A)_ is abrand new 10 cm zebra billy in exactly the same condition
(3B)- is a 16 cm zebra billy again its brand new...

here it is.

DSC_0002.jpg

(4) and number 4 is a cold steel trail hawk axe.
it has been slightly modded by 4 inches off the shaft and made so the head slides on and off for easy stowage.
the black paint was removed and the head was gun blued which looks so much better..
here it is..

cold steel trail hawk now taken sorry guys.....

(5) number 5 is a lodge 6 inch cast iron skillet. NOW GONE

next up is a webtex dpm basha. put up once in the garden all the seams sealed then put away. so its in as new condition
guy lines added for easy set up
here it is

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

the rest of these items were too large to photograph but they can be found on loads of sites..
and are in as good condition or better than the way I describe them..

(6) two man teepee tent was purchased from argos but now are harder to find than the proverbial rocking horse !!!!
set up in the garden then re packed and put away so its in a new condition colour is like a light cream with bits of brown... really cool tent...
hydrostatic head 2000mm

(7) vango zetes 200 black and green colour. same condition as the above tent...
but the bright guy lines were changed for dark green paracord.. never used... just set up in garden then put away...here is a link to it
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...6u3tDw&usg=AFQjCNEir2XTHEmWNg5WoHmBSA1fVEQr8w

(8) outwell tarp same condition as above items... 3,5 metre by 3.5 metre... green nylon complete with bag and the 8 foot poles which come with it..
this can set a tarp above another tarp its huge.....!!!!here is a link http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...-z66Ak&usg=AFQjCNG27xoM4Z3WL45CzuvAdP71DzjUzQ

Here is my list of wanted/ needed items...NO SHARPS OFFERS PLEASE ?????????
Im sorry the list is quite specific but there are only very few items I am actually in need of...However for the right items I will happily combine items from my list....
dependant on your offer.. request...

here is my own wants list...
(1) american flatbow...this item has to be right handed and with a draw weight between 40 and 50lbs at 28 inches... the condition of this item is vital..
and it must be fibreglass laminated prefer bows made by samick or internature but will consider other makes......

(2) full size crossbow.. preferably with a wood or partial wood stock but this request is flexible for the right item...

(3) cammenga 3h us army compass... must be perfect cosmetically and in function...

(4) hudson bay brass tinder box the type with the magnifying glass in the lid must be pristine is no dints and dings...

(5) heavy duty lid for crusader mug the model on uncle rays woodlore shop...

(6) fish fish hunter catty the green stained ones... must be as new..

(7) large piece of 3mil veg tanned leather.

(8) roll of or large sheet of theraband gold catty elastic..

pm with offers and requests please..
cheers guys...

(2)

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys due to aquiring some of the stuff on my request list this list has now altered/ shortened
here is my new list
.NO SHARPS OFFERS PLEASE ?????????
Im sorry the list is quite specific but there are only very few items I am actually in need of...However for the right items I will happily combine items from my list....
dependant on your offer.. request...
(1) american flatbow...this item has to be right handed and with a draw weight between 40 and 50lbs at 28 inches... the condition of this item is vital..
and it must be fibreglass laminated prefer bows made by samick or internature but will consider other makes......
any 3 items for this one...........................................

(2) full size crossbow.. preferably with a wood or partial wood stock but this request is flexible for the right item...any three items for this one.....................

(3) catty ammo mould prefer 9 0r ten round .44 cal

(4) fishfish hunter catty the green stained ones must be in mint condition....

am very happy to do combinations and have loads of other stuff not on my first list of items....

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE