Have a brilliant Christmas

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
All of you, have a brilliant Christmas and I hope that you all really enjoy yourselves and get to spend time as you'd like, doing the things that you want to be doing with the people you want to be with.

Thanks for helping to make 2015 a great year and for sharing of yourselves on Bushcraft UK so that we're all benefited and we learn from each other, I know I appreciate it and there's thousands of others that do as well.

Have a great Christmas and A fabulous New Year all of you

:thankyou::dancer::christmas2::You_Rock_

Best wishes form me and mine
Tony

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Merry Christmas to you all and all the best for 2016. Here's to another good year and thank you for listening to my insane ramblings and stephs exasperation at it all! :beerchug:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Wishing everyone here - especially Tony and all the family (special mention for Shelly!), the Mods and those who have put up with me on Meets over the year - a Very Merry Xmas and a Good 2016!

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I want to add my own Christmas Wishes to everyone, all the members, and mods, hope you have a great time, filled with everything you would want.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
You too Tony. Many thanks to you and the all the Mods and Admins who make this such a great place to be, and to all the other members who make it so interesting and enjoyable. I have just renewed my membership so will be here in 2016, like it or not!

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Debbi and I would like to wish everyone here a fantastic Christmas surrounded by friends and family of good cheer. May 2016 bring you everything you could wish for.

Malc & Debbi.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE