Haslemere, Surrey.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
I live near Haslemere in Surrey and Just out of curiosity how many of you are also near Haslemere?

If there is some locals maybe we could sort out a meet!

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
(Hey Sammy you've moved! Hope life's treating you well - and I still have your binos! :rolleyes:)

I'm not exactly local, but Haslemere's an easy 40 minute drive for me down the A3.
Hi mate yeah been in Bracknell for almost a year now, we should meet up soon mate, I went to dartmoor a few weeks ago and was thinking how you should have been there

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I'm in Croydon, but for years I worked as an environmentalist on the Hindhead tunnels, so roamed your local (NT and FC) woods in a landrover. You live in a great patch!

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Cheers for the reply guys.
Monkey boy, cheers for the heads up i've joined the group.
I have the usage of woods in Surrey and was thinking of inviting a few for a meet if you guys are interested.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
I'm about 45 mins away, near Basingstoke. Always keen to get the chance to get out more ! :)

Cheers, Paul

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
hi all,

just looking through for a meetup group near me in reading - are you /have you guys still meeting/met up

its my new years resolution to camp out more this year and don't currently have any land owner permissions lined up

This would be a great chance to get out and meet like minded people at the same time

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
There was a meet up in Hampshire that was advertised on here a while back. There was also an interesting sounding one on a farm with camping by a river & canoeing, that was somewhere on the west Surrey border but I am not sure it ever went anywhere. If you do get a meet going I would come over as I am over that way now.

If not you can come down to the Sussex meet that we run on the last weekend of every month (with the odd exception) down at Broadstone Warren in Forrest Row, which is not too far for most people. Next meet thread for the end of Jan is here:

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137075

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE