has anyone got one of these.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Well, if they've followed the basic design on the NI pack ... it'll be just as uncomfortable as the original!

Admittedly, having used NI packs on issue, I have a bit of a mental block on them. Frankly though, even though this commander's pack has a few extra pockets on it, you just can't polish a t**d.

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
It looks like a reasonably thought out sack - but more like I would expect to be coming out of JJ's Brecon as a modified daysack. I think you would get a much better 'civvi' daysack for the same money - the straps look uncomfortable, the back looks uncomfortable, the poncho pocket looks to have a pretty poor zip / flap and I'll bet it isnt particularly well balanced.

I think you would be better off with a Lowe Alpine or such like

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
Well, if they've followed the basic design on the NI pack ... it'll be just as uncomfortable as the original!

Admittedly, having used NI packs on issue, I have a bit of a mental block on them. Frankly though, even though this commander's pack has a few extra pockets on it, you just can't polish a t**d.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE