Has Anyone Bought Anything from AAKA Military?

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Has Anyone Bought Anything from AAKA Military? I ordered a rucsac from this outfit a month ago, and despite the money being taken from my account ( I paid by Maestro ), my payment hasn't been acknowledged, my e mails have remained unanswered and when I've tried to phone them, all I get is a funny noise.

I suspect that I've lost my money to a firm that's gone bankrupt, but if anyone can shed any light on where my money's gone I'd appreciate it.

Cheers, Michael.

jayuk

Forager
Feb 24, 2005
UK
Hi, according their webpage, the fax and telephone numbers are the same:

AAKA Productions Ltd.,
Unit 15 Coleman House
Penge High Street
London
SE20 7EX
OTP Vat No: 766 7652 79
Tel: +44 (0)1689 891 777
Fax: +44 (0)1689 891 777

I actually visited his premises about two years ago to pick up something I had ordered from him. It was basically one room that he had rented in a rundown office block in Penge High St. I got the impression at that time that he would take orders in and then order them from his suppliers (he didn't hold much stock).

He seemed a nice enough bloke (I know ..... we heard that before about outdoorcode), but knowing the setup he had the experience other people here have had with companies like outdoorcode, I would advise on getting in touch with your bank/card company and try to get your money back if you are unsuccessful in making contact with him.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE