Happy Samhain!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Yes, happy halloween.

Soooo.........is there any truth to this celtic event, where the wall to the spirit world becomes thin, and tonight spirits cross over and walk among the living!?

anyone got any first hand spooky stories then?

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I'll be hiding in the kitchen with the lights off, eating all the candy :)

That really is the route of least hassle...:(......all things considered.

I wonder if i could glow paint the dogs face and teeth. He always jumps at the door window when someone knocks. Maybe add some terrible screams coming out of a window through a speaker?

Last edited:

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Yes, happy halloween.

Soooo.........is there any truth to this celtic event, where the wall to the spirit world becomes thin, and tonight spirits cross over and walk among the living!?

anyone got any first hand spooky stories then?

I find the door to the spirit cabinet becomes thinner at this time of year :rolleyes: Can't beat a nice warming dram when it's cold and dark out.

If anyone fancies a good Samhain film try 'Song of the sea'. One of the best animations you'll ever see and full of celtic legends.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Ooo thankyou. [Ive just read The Sea Kingdoms by Alistair Moffat, which is a good laymans book]

And also, on the theme, someone might like this online comic, Slaine the horned god. Celtic myths and legends.

[Now has anyone REALLY seen a ghost? Enquiring minds.....]

Thread Hijack!!!!!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE