Hanging in the bat cave

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Carol's gone raving in Manchester, I'm on-call and can't go out so it's just me and the cat tonight.

I've been messing about with hammock stuff this aft and it's all setup, I've turned off the radiator and switched off the dehumidifier, I've got a perfectly good bed upstairs but I'm gonna have the night hanging I think.

Current conditions are looking favourable, 9*c, no wind, zero chance of rain and dry underfoot.

Summer top quilt and underquilt, heat holder socks standing by.

Breakfast is a a twenty metre stroll to the kitchen, toilet and washroom facilities also close by.

God I'm bored

P1010562Pbw.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Have fun Rich.:)

Will do, might check there's a film on first before I commit

At least you took the time to tint your picture!

Found a new button on photoshop today :)

Weirdo! .

A man of so few words these days, I'm honoured mate, a little hurt but honoured all the same ;)

WTH happened to the ceiling? Did action man eat his DPM and barf up there?????

UV paint, it used to look quite good with the tubes on :)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
A man of so few words these days, I'm honoured mate, a little hurt but honoured all the same ;)

Been sticking swabs up the bottoms of snakes in the most remote regions of the planet. You can rejoice in the fact that I'm back, I'm bad and ready to spread my words of wisdom yet again upon you strange garage hammocking strange folk.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
LOL, this is what my cellar used to look like before Lucy & the builders got their hands on it. It's now warm, white, bright and...

... Girly!

You could always index your vinyl collection from the comfort of your hammock :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE