Handmade waxed canvas rolltop pack.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Peto

Maker
Sep 8, 2014
Pacov
www.groundgear.uk
New daypack for any trip... made from two kind waxed canvas - 16oz for bottom and back and lighter 11oz for front... leather and steel hardware, plus leather cord.
Bag have double bottom, inside long pocket, outside pocket with waterproof zip and side and front leather loops.
Handmade!
Lifetime warranty!

Price: 130GBP including shipping and fees.
Paypal only.
Email: lukobranie@gmail.com

Thank you for watching :)

00.JPG
01.JPG
02.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
06.JPG
03.JPG

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
can you do a picture of the bag when its turned inside out please ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Hi Peto

I've been watching this sale with interest and glad to see its gone to a good home.

I wondered if you could and would make one for me please of the same dimensions and material but with a SINGLE shoulder strap so it may be worn over LEFT shoulder as per the Maxpedition "Gearslinger" series of packs??

I require this setup so I can carry the rifle over my right shoulder that is a real pain with a conventionally arranged pack harness.

Many thanks

Klench

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
Arrived today. What a cracking bag. No bells and whistles, just a sturdy functional day-bag :) oh, and very stylish. Should prove very useful over this chrismas period :)

Many thanks Peter

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Looking forward to receiving my order in the New Year and happy to put up a few pictures of what will be a Gearslinger version of the above and 10cm shorter.

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE