Handmade rolltop backpack...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Peto

Maker
Sep 8, 2014
Pacov
www.groundgear.uk
Hi dear friends,
this is "Gatherer" - handmade multiuse bag in my design and in spirit of slogan "Keep It Simple, Stupid!".

Bag is inspired with traditional dry bags and sewing from strong, wearproof Cordura D1100, with double layer bottom and back, nylon webbing, solid plastic buckles and waterproof zippes.

Bag have inside pocket, waist belt and add straps for attaching pad, tent or anything...

Rolltop cap and two solid oak plates which hold shoulder straps enable change shape and capacity from usual shouder bag to cca 40 litres backpack ( all say pics). Weight is only 1000g - 36oz complete with all parts and dimensions from 27x20x25cm (shoulder bag) to 27x20x70cm (backpack).

I think, this is backpack for lifetime and my guarantee on material and sewing too...

Price: 120 GBP including shipping and fees.

Paypal only.
mail: lukobranie@gmail.com

Thank you for looking...

29.JPG

...from shoulder bag to backpack:

01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
05.JPG
06.JPG
07.JPG
08.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
09.JPG
12.JPG
14.JPG
16.JPG
19.JPG
20.JPG
21.JPG
22.JPG
23.JPG
24.JPG
25.JPG
26.JPG
28.JPG

Last edited:

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
What a fantastic, well made and well designed bit of kit! If I had a use for one right now I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Do you make any other bags or rucksacks? Do you have a website where I can view them?

Peto

Maker
Sep 8, 2014
Pacov
www.groundgear.uk
Sent from Slovakia....
I working on this design more as year in freetime, aim is simple, lightweith pack, which is possible change capacity and take it to city or work same as on few days bushcraft trip... one bag for all days and occasion.
This rolltop version is second prototype, first was from waxed canvas (pics).
Weblink is snail in my signature (I hope I dont break rules...?)
Thank you much for your words.

Last edited:

*Dusty*

Tenderfoot
Oct 21, 2011
N Ireland
Very nice work, like the concept and designs. I'll see how much birthday money I get this month, who knows I may treat myself!!

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I like the idea of the removable shoulder straps and the flexibility this gives to attach them at different heights, I have a frame and so look for bags with detachable straps. [Of course all backs have straps that are detachable if you've got a pair of scissors but then it's a bit tricky to put them back on again]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE