Handamerican Diamond Stropping Spray - 1 micron

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

banksy

Jan 12, 2010
Somerset
For sale is a part used bottle of Handamerican diamond stropping spray.

I have used just a little from the bottle - there is enough left to last a lifetime (well, mine anyway :D)

For some reason the spray nozzle is sticking. A replacement spray bottle will sort it.

This is the best stuff on the market and increasingly hard to find.

Ideal for use with any leather or balsa strop. Perfect for Wicked Edge (much better than the diamond paste in my experience).

A new bottle is £52.40 inc delivery from Knives and Tools

I'd like just £20 all in please.

Ff2Eop5.jpg

Pua16Pi.jpg

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Never heard of the stuff (off for a googling) sounds like snake oil to my uneducated ears

Edit:- learn new things everyday, never used anything extra like honing compounds when sharpening my edges so i guess i'd have never heard of the stuff without you selling a bottle, best of luck with your sale

Last edited:

banksy

Jan 12, 2010
Somerset
Never heard of the stuff (off for a googling) sounds like snake oil to my uneducated ears

Edit:- learn new things everyday, never used anything extra like honing compounds when sharpening my edges so i guess i'd have never heard of the stuff without you selling a bottle, best of luck with your sale

To me, stropping without a compound is like polishing brass without metal polish - you'll get there eventually with just a cloth, but will get a better result more quickly with a dab of Flitz.

Far from being snake oil, diamond compound (paste or spray) works well with abrasion resistant 'super steels' like S30V.

Anyway, this is now SOLD - thanks for looking.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Sounds like good stuff especially if you strop your blades, was mad reading about the stuff after i seen your sale, all those microscopic diamonds in the liquid.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE