Hand Made Slingshots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Slingshots2a.jpg

Two slingshots for sale, made these for myself, but are surplus to requirements as i have four others that i use, these have never been used in anger, only test fired to verify the integrity of the bands, both slingshots are fitted with brand new doubled thera-band gold bands and a leather pouch made from 3mm veg tan with a central locating hole for your chosen projectile.

Perfect little slingshots for slipping in your cargo pocket on your trews, two styles available (1) is a low fork model (2) is a traditional U shaped fork, both are designed to fire with the bands over the the top of the forks, these are very powerful & very accurate slingshots.

Price £ 14.99 each including UK postage.

Payment via paypal or in hard currency if you want to post cash through the post, slingshot 2, has a slight blemish just below the U in the fork, but it does not affect it strength or performance, the colour of the wood is a little lighter than shown in the picture due to taking the photo under artificial lighting.

First come first served as denoted by the time stamp on a PM or email.

Last edited:

Chasing Rainbows

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2011
Central Scotland
Thanks Kepis!

I bought the low fork model and it promptly arrived the day after payment was made. Kepis was brilliant throughout. Friendly, informative and patient.

The sling has been put together with care. The bands are anchored to the frame and pouch very solidly, I know I can trust it not to break.

Powerful and accurate.

With 9mm steel ammo:
Vs Unopened can of lemonade: 1st strike split can horizontally to about 1/3 circumference. Juice everywhere. 2nd crumpled and destroyed.
Vs empty flexible plastic jar: I expected this to bounce around undamaged. 1st strike shattered and destroyed.
Vs Unopened 2l bottle of water: 1st strike hit dead centre, the shockwave split the bottle at the neck. Subsequent strikes just crumpled and made it dance around.

A few oz in the pocket might bring a few lb in the belly. :D

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Glad you like the pult mate, sounds like you are already having loads of fun with it, let me know how you get on with it over time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE