Hand Forged Firesteels

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Warning!! I went though my flint stock and I found one surprise! The flint that is gray in color works not as good as the black one! Sparks are fewer and far in between, I never noticed that before as I never had grey flint, so the ones who have grey flint from me, be careful you may want to replace it! If you need any I'll send some from my behalf.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Warning!! I went though my flint stock and I found one surprise! The flint that is gray in color works not as good as the black one! Sparks are fewer and far in between, I never noticed that before as I never had grey flint, so the ones who have grey flint from me, be careful you may want to replace it! If you need any I'll send some from my behalf.

Just checked and I have Grey, Please could you send me replacement asap please bud as I purchased this for a trip away on the 12th :(

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Unfortunately I'm out of stock. New one coming up soon, but there is no exact date on it, could take me a few weeks because I'll be out to visit few cob homes around Lithuania (started to build one myself)... So see you soon crowd :)

Jul 14, 2013
Southampton
Ok cheers Andy,
Message me when you have some made and I'll send payment.
Good luck on building a "Cob" home? Not exactly sure what one is but sounds unusual, picture if you can:)

P.S Loving the firesteel I already have...

Dave.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE