Hampshire meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 13, 2016
Herts
Hi all...I'm Grant, paulm's mate. It's good to be here :) Paul and I met on a bushcraft course at Badgells Wood and via hammockforum.co.uk
I'm a newbie to bushcraft but I've been camping, hiking, backpacking most of my life. I've just discovered hammocks as opposed to tents and the bushcraft interest is now growing.
Looking forward to meeting you all in Alton. Cheers!

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Chaps. would like to offer we use my course woods in Marlborough instead. There are some pros and cons to this....

Parachute, tarped composting loo, parking is closer so easier to get heavy duty kit and water in, more clear ground to avoid brambles for bivis, more hammock spots, good selection of trees to prune for carving, loads of firewood.

Cons...not in Hampshire (although this makes it closure for some) and I'd also need to charge £20 each instead of £10.

I'll go with the majority vote. Hampshire or Wiltshire?

Thanks
Andy

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
Marlborough is better for me so gets my vote, but I will go to Lords if the majority want it.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
I think we're very lucky to have the choice, thanks Andy, and happy to go with either :)

Cheers, Paul

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
1. Andyn and kids
2. Stamp and boys
3. MrSpeedyBiker (Ashley)
4. Adestu
5. Angie
6. paulm
7. Grant
8. John Grisley (Tbc)
9. Tony Hickey (Tbc)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Met John G at a Dartmoor meet earlier this week, he was looking forwards to this meet and just needing to get out of the wilderness to an internet signal to join up here and confirm !

Cheers, Paul

Danners

Oct 25, 2013
Waterlooville
1. Andy
2. Ryan Edgeworth
3. Ashley
4. Adestu
5. Angie
6. Paulm
7. Dan

Look forward to seeing you all there. Not been to this meet before but would love to pop along and see what's going on in Hampshire

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Ah well even though its a hampshire group its being held at private woodlands in Malborough wiltshire.if you can get there more than welcome.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
1. Andyn and kids
2. Stamp and boys
3. MrSpeedyBiker (Ashley)
4. Adestu
5. Angie
6. paulm
7. Grant
8. John Grisley (Tbc)
9. Tony Hickey (Tbc)
10. Dan

Tidied up the list as I think Dan used an earlier version and lost a couple of folk along the way :)

Cheers, Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE