Hampshire get together - 24th March 4pm

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thought I'd start a new thread with the right title

Bushwacker Bob and I are going to meet up at the Hampshire Bowman for a beer on Saturday the 24th. Stellar pub with a great pint well off the beaten track. We'll be in the stable bar at 4pm.

So far eplane and pumbaa look in for a social session. Anyone else?

409328479_b512577e03_o.jpg

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Sounds good weaver ;)

It is a lovely pint that - I'll buy you one from the wood one of these days!

I ought to take my camera as it happens - just to show you how a real pub should look!

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Jon,

The nearest place to look for is Bishops Waltham on the Map

The address

The Hampshire Bowman
Dundridge Lane, Bishops Waltham, Southampton, Hampshire SO32 1GD
Tel: 01489 892940

Multimap

Hang around as long as you like - for a meal for sure if you are up for it?

Red

Well it's a 111 mile trip down there for me and the AA route planner says it's a two and a half hour drive (so should be about 1 1/2 hours) very tempted - if I can get Mrs. TMKTC to drive :rolleyes: On second thought prolly have to see you at the next one :(

Have a pint for me boys as I'm sure I will not be able to make it....... although you never know :p

Phil.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Too Much Kit To Carry said:
Well it's a 111 mile trip down there for me and the AA route planner says it's a two and a half hour drive (so should be about 1 1/2 hours) very tempted - if I can get Mrs. TMKTC to drive :rolleyes: On second thought prolly have to see you at the next one :(

Have a pint for me boys as I'm sure I will not be able to make it....... although you never know :p

Phil.
You could say "its for my burfday" in a whiney voice mate :)

Red

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Hi , guys . I am still hobbling around so cannot drive . My chauffer aint answering the phone so i dont think i will be able to make it this evening . I am well annoyed the week i have had , i could do with a beer and a yarn .
If i can get transport i will be there
Pumbaa

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'm going to have to duck out too - been ill all week and thought I was over it - but no - sorry guys

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE