The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Looks great! I can imagine many splendid hours spent in there!
However, I'd call it a potential man's cave; nowhere near enough mess yet to be given the full man cave title
So sorry But I have been a naughty boy. Truth is this is part of the Romano - Britain section of the Museum of London. I did sit there for a good while thinking it would be such a cool mancave but alas it was but a dream.
Hope those who reacted with likes and comments can see the funny side...... please.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.