Hammock Underblanket For Sale

• Thread starter Deleted member 4605
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted member 4605

I've got one of the BushcraftUK underblankets from a group buy by Wanderinstar last year. It's never been used - in fact it's only been out of the bag once - and if I'm honest it's probably not going to be in the foreseeable future. So I thought I'd let someone else get the benefit of it (and of course give me the benefit of their cash! :)).

Photos can be arranged, but my camera isn't here right now.

Any takers for £60 delivered to a UK address?

The underblanket has gone, pending payment.

I've also got one of the group buy hammocks which has only been used once. £20 delivered to a UK address (basically the same price as the group buy, but no waiting around).

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
I'm interested, despite having started a group buy thread for the same item, the saving is probably the same as the one I'd get by organising a 30plus item buy.

As long as everything is in place and okay £60 sound like a good deal to me.

D

Deleted member 4605

I'm interested, despite having started a group buy thread for the same item, the saving is probably the same as the one I'd get by organising a 30plus item buy.

It's yours (pending payment of course).

Can I have first reserves please if Mick doesn`t gobble it up.

If for some reason it falls through, you're next on the list.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE