Hammock to swap for knife! + pics!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Basically I'd like to swap my camouflage hammock for a knife or parang, to be precise a British Mod jungle knife or a British Mod jungle parang.

The hammock I'd like to swap for either one of these is about 1 year old and in perfect condition in size XL with a built in zipper opening mosquito net and in a camouflage print. I have two of these and my hammocking buddy is no longer around so that's is my reason for the trade, it has also only been used about 4 times with care.

Here is the hammock opened up in my front room.

H2.jpg

The camouflage print also has small military insignias in and around it. A close up to help show these.

H1p.jpg

The hammock is very light weight and my friend who used it was 5'10 and fit nicely inside it. The hammock can also be flipped around so the net is underneath so you can get in and out easy when just resting.

Packed away in its bag.

H1B.jpg

So, the knife I'd like in return is one of these (preferably wood handled!).

Jungleknife.jpg

And the parang is one of these.

Junglemachete.jpg

I will also post the hammock recorded delivery!

Thank you for reading! :eek:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
If anyone is interested in the hammock but would like to trade maybe a different tool then I'm more than willing to have a look and talk about it as I know not alot of people have these blades due to their weight/style.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Woah thats a big one ;) haha! It's a bit long for my needs to be honest and atm I'm looking for something a but shorter/heavy duty. Do you have any more swapable tools in your collection?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Bump!

Maybe a cold steel bushman in good condition if anyone has one going!? :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Bump.

Hammock still going for trade, to pass the time and maybe sort out a deal I'm open to all 'sharp' offers.

Angelo

Forager
Jan 26, 2010
Dorset
I have the webtex version of the mod knife in mint condition. i have modified the sheath with a quick release belt clip/loop. i was bort for me a while ago but i find it too heavy its like 5mm. pm me if your intrested

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I have the webtex version of the mod knife in mint condition. i have modified the sheath with a quick release belt clip/loop. i was bort for me a while ago but i find it too heavy its like 5mm. pm me if your intrested

The reason I want the MOD one is because I recieved the webtex one in a trade and thought it was really cool but fancied the 'official' one as a keeper. Thanks all the same though mate!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE