Hammock peak bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
Folks,

Have been chatting to some people in the US about getting some of these. They are a husband and wife team and they can only provide a max of 5 bags (including me!) We are kind of expecting this to be around £10 (maybe a little bit less or more) with a turn around of about three / four weeks. One per person folks!

http://www.2qzqhammockhanger.com/hammockaccessories.html

Anyone interested ?

1 - Rigel

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Hi Rigel,

This is in no way meant to slash on your parade, so please don't take it that way :), but Mat at UKHammocks makes the same ones here in the UK at £4.50 each:

http://www.ukhammocks.co.uk/viewitem.php?productid=21

If you're after a specific colour, I'm sure Mat will be happy to make them for you to your requirements. I've had gear off him in the past and have nothing but praise for him and his gear.

Likewise, I've had mods done one two tarps by Tim and Donna at 2QZQ which were high quality, but I prefer to support UK cottage industry where possible. Hope this saves you a few quid and a bit of time, and like I said; I'm not trying to shoot you down mate :/

All the best.
Steve

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
The other alternative is a regular stuff sack and a bit of paracord or bungee. I use Alpkit's Vortex mesh bags with great success. Prices between £2 and £3 inc of P&P

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
Hey Steve Thanks for letting me know and i am glad that you let me know as it has saved me time and effort From what i can see and read
and see, they are identical so will get in touch with him

Cheers!
Greg
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE