hammock mk 2 & lynx stove.....

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
went out to test my hammock mk 2 today, it went realy well now i have some 3 strand 0.35 ton rope......lol......

also had my first brew wit the home made lynx stove, i must admit i was a bit dubious about the stove, but love it to bits, and its tactical so im making 1 for my webbing for exercise....

all round, AWESOME!!!!!!!!

hope you enjoy the pics.............

regards..

chris.............

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
never used a meths stove before, well, appart from when i was in cadets YEARS ago, the thing leaked all over, made a mess and stank, i must say im a changed man now, all for them after the lynx can stove, and realy tactical IM A CHANGED MAN, no more gas for me.....lol.......

the hammock is good to for £2......lol......

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
i keep it with me to scare the hoodies mate......lol........

if that fails the jacket comes off...............leftey and rightey come out....lol.....

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, i havent yet, just threw it up to see if it would hold my fat butt up of the ground.....lol......

might give it a go on the Brockwell Wood meet in Jan though........

you coming to the meet mate?????????

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Brockwell Wood meet? First Ive heard of it but Ill make sure Im there at at.

I saw about making an underblanket out of a cheap cleaping bad and suspending it below the hammock so may get one made before the meet

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
na, not going to bother, im just throwing my sleeping mat and 3/4 therma rest in first before i get in, i will also be in a mil issue sleeping bag and bivi bag if need be.......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE