Hammock Hot Tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
During our recce trip to Rough close there was a group of preppers camped in an out of the way area.

A chap was using a hammock Hot tent. Intrigued i have found the Onetigris online. a bit spendy and a bit big.

Has anyone experience of hammocking with a stove.

My first thoughts are on the south coast it doesn't really get cold enough for a stove tent.

I do like the idea of a reasonable amount of covered space and the comfort of a hammock though.

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
A chap was using a hammock Hot tent. Intrigued i have found the Onetigris online. a bit spendy and a bit big.

Has anyone experience of hammocking with a stove.
At first, second and third thought that does not sound like a good idea. I think that falls under: "everything that can be done should not be done".

OK, I back pedal a bit, maybe in an infernal swamp with no dry ground at all but lots of trees.

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
My first thoughts are on the south coast it doesn't really get cold enough for a stove tent.

I really like the idea of a hot tent also but came to the same conclusion about it not really being needed in our part of the country to justify carrying the extra weight of not only the stove but whatever I was going to put it into. When I was keen on the idea I was looking at this

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE