Hammock bliss Sky bed "bug free"

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Are you talking about purposely underdeclared goods? My point is that the seller won't be able to recoup losses above the value stated on the customs form.

As we're talking about importing hammocks that cost well over £15, my point about postage etc is valid. I wasn't trying to make a point about goods within the tax thresholds, just make a point within the context of the thread.

Yes the person would as he/she could get charges reversed via bank or gateway as already mentioned. The amount of package is irellivant as that is sellers responsibility and does not affect buyers rights.

It was a bit offtopic chat and not really specifically related to the OP but just general.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
No, the seller can only recoup through the insurance on the item posted. Do keep up.

And if any one of you asks a seller to underdeclare and then reverses a payment, you're
the reason prices go up and companies go out of business. I have a friend with a busy eBay store, you wouldn't believe the amount of stuff that's 'lost' in the post and the Paypal gets reversed. The honest customers end up paying for the dishonest customers goods.

What is being discussed here illegal, it ought to be removed by a mod.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE