Half-Goat Leatherwork Competition!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hello BCUK,

I have just launched a new website for my leatherwork business: http://www.half-goat-leatherwork.co.uk/
Please let me know what you think!

With the launch of my new website, I believe it is time for another competition to win some custom goodies! Especially as I haven't had one in a while.

I would like to show my appreciation to all those who have ordered from me over the years, especially amongst the BCUK ranks, and so this competition will be aimed at rewarding my loyal customers, as well as being a good reason to get a little silly.

The competition is as follows:

Take a picture of yourself with your Half-Goat Leatherwork item. It doesn’t matter what the item is, as long as I have made it. It doesn’t matter where you are or what you’re doing in the picture, as long as it is family friendly, anything goes.

This includes any orders purchased and received before the deadline, so if you haven’t placed an order with me yet, there is still time in order to enter the competition.

Limit is one picture per person. Please submit your entries to me at: HamishOdinson@hotmail.co.uk

The competition will run until 15[SUP]th[/SUP] December when I shall announce the winner and runner up, and what they have won. Good luck! :)

Hamish

Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
In my Bushcraft favourites list Hamish, nice quality website, good luck with the new launch mate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Congratulations Hamish! I shall get a picture in soon, alas it is too dark to get a good shot now :)

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Great site you have their and much like Kurt I could be in trouble after not long with the bank card! I've dropped subtle hints to SWMBO for certain items to come with santa!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE