BcUK Photograph of 2021 Overall Winner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well, I'm pleased to annonunce that Woodspirit has won the 2021 Photograph competition with his entry from the October heat which was themed "Low Light". Not only that it's the first time we have a repeat overall winner of the Photograph competition.

Well done Steve, it's a great picture and a well deserved winner. Your prize for winning the competition you get a years free membership and a T-shirt kindly donated by Tony.

Yet again I'd like to say thank you to everyone who entered photographs in the competition, without you it'd be rather dull :) I'd also like to say thank you to everyone who votes as it means I don't have to struggle to select each heat winner :)

Anyway enough waffle from me, for those of you who missed his winning photograph here it is again

BCUK 2021 Winning Photgraph, taken by Woodspirits
51550095408_2c01ae824d_c.jpg

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
congratulations Steve, well deserved win, a photo that embodies bushcraft :)

Also thanks to Steve for organising the competition again. I thoroughly enjoyed taking part last year and challenged myself to take a photo and enter each month (with no expectation to win any of them) bar the bushmoot I couldn’t make.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE