Guyot Stainless Bottle!!

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Hi guys,

I'm looking to get hold of a standard Guyot Stainless Bottle but am having difficulty getting one in this country.

I've searched previous threads and tried contacting Lurch from Lakeland Bushcraft to no avail. Has anyone got any ideas where I could get one from?

Cheers! :)

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Oh geez, looks like I'm going to have to pay customs charge on yet another piece of bushcraft kit..

Bump for anyone else?

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
I have the Guyot bottles and they are of course the best design and quality but I aint parting with mine
However I saw one of the Stanley ones at work and they will do the same job as stated Hennies do them http://www.heinnie.com/product.asp?P_ID=6263 and if you can pick one up cheaper at TK Maxx then its all good and to be honest I would have; had I known about them
The price difference is unbelievable really
Just don't buy one with a lining in it;if you are buying because you could use it to boil water

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
It also works with any Nalgene compatible water filter (etc). If Lurch won't stock them any more Iäll hve to buy the kids Kleen Kanteens instead. Pity about the guyots, I really, really like them.

Wow, had no notifications of all these replies.. :S

For those who are interested I've found a source and ordered myself 2. It's amazon. I was making the mistake of only searching "guyot", but after searching "nalgene stainless" (as i later found they were made by nalgene) I found someone selling then. £20 each, £10 postage. Bit of a rip, but I'm prepared to shell out for a good quality piece of kit.

Here's the link for those who want it: Linkage

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Brilliant, found it at the first search: http://www.qvist.nl/rvs-mug.html

My order with the Amazon company has just fallen through, here's a copy of the email they sent me (more than a week after I ordered from them):

"hallo,
at short notice, unfortunately, the article ordered by you was sold off and is currently in the remains, a prospective date of delivery is informed for calendar week 31!
Please, inform you us whether should you wait for your order or be cancelled this?
Yours sincerely
Emporium24-team"

Not impressed, hilarious English and pretty unprofessional. My order will be staying "in the remains" thank you very much. Have gone with the Qvist source, I sure hope this one works out, thanks for the link to it Mastino. :) So yeah, fyi be aware of Emporium24 on Amazon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE