GSI Glacier Stainless Bottle Cup in UK?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

trauma

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2005
Midlands, UK
www.razortooth.co.uk
Anyone know of a reliable link to a place that sells these in the UK? They are stainless cups that a Nalgene bottle can sit inside.

Here's a LINK

and another: LINK

Lots of places selling them in the states... just wondered if anyone has seen anything in UK.

Did a little search of forums and couldn't see this info already, sorry if this has been posted before.

thanks.

Last edited:

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
I've not seen them available in this country. I had to go to America to get one. We used it as an excuse to visit Walt Disney World:D

Claudiasboris

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Last edited:

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Just been looking on Tamarack's website and they've got the Tatonka Handle Mug which may fit. And they've extended their 15% discount, too!

No connection, etc.

Claudiasboris

Glosfisher

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2007
Cotswolds
Yes but Amazon are reported to treat their workers very poorly and if we don't support small retailers such as Tamarack we'll end up like parts of North America (or Bicester) where the large multiples have a monopoly and can charge what they like for shoddy goods.

Your choice.....

sdf234

Apr 18, 2009
Dixie
You might also look at the Olicamp Space Saver Cups. They are made of stainless steel and fit on the 1 litre Nalgene bottles. They have folding handles and measuring mark graduations. I've no idea as to their availability on your side of the pond though.

trauma

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2005
Midlands, UK
www.razortooth.co.uk
Hi folks, thanks for all your input, it really did help.

I ordered a Tatonka mug from scanker's amazon link and it came today. It cost approx £7 (inc delivery) and is just fantastic, fits a 1l Nalgene, has measuring marks and is just what i was after.

mug.jpg

Thanks again all those that helped!

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Although this thread is about difficulty of finding those cups from UK,i can tell you that its the same here,,even the few shops stocking GSI items,arent showing any intrest to import glacier cups.Its odd i think,as those are so versatile and handy to fit anywhere where nalgene bottles fit,offering this way a nice simple cooking kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE