Group buy mozzie net or net for RM Eco Hammock

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

vinnyp68

Full Member
Jun 14, 2009
163
0
Rainham
After a classic move of falling out my Ray Mears Eco hammock I am in need of a new mossie net :-( I think the group buy on here a few years ago was similar. If any one has one and wants to trade or sell it please let me know, thanks
 
If only you had done this a month ago I sold 2 new mozi nets, made by pyramid, which was the net from the ray mears eco system
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE