Greetings to All at Bushcraft UK from a new member.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 23, 2014
North Devon
Hi there my name is Phil and have a few nicknames some from the the forces and some from bike clubs, I do answer to Taffski as a rule these days but Phil ( my given name) is also widely used, (they are not aliases)
I started watching various "explorer's" on sky tv and decided to check out my old kit, it took 2 hours to peel apart my old survival aids basher which was pretty well glued together with what must have been gorilla glue (pine resin from the Beacons).
Well to cut a long story short, most of my kit is still intact and quite serviceable and I have added some new stuff to complement it like a new knife, commando daggers and SF killing knives are not the best bushcraft tools for a civilian methinks ;-))
With the fire within me rekindled I have sought permission to use some wooded land and will be off into the woods ASAP. I will even leave behind the mobile fone incase I get tempted into a dominoes delivery !

I plan to come to the Bushmoot 2014 for the weekend perhaps a bit longer if time off work permits.
I hope to see some or all of you peeps soon,
Best regards
Have a nice day
Taffski.

tree beard

Feb 21, 2011
Sheffield
Ey up Taffski . . . . welcome along matey.

What bike clubs were you involved with down there bud, owt I might have heard of?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE