Greetings from the East Coast of the USA!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Greetings to all! Thanks for allowing me to join your forum! I live on the East Coast of the USA. To be exact the Pamlico River in North Carolina on Blounts Bay, which is between Washington, NC and Bath, NC. I am retired US Army Airborne Infantry and am also a 100 percent DAV from combat tours with the 82nd ABN DIV. I have two daughters (one 44, the other 14 - no, not the same Mom) and two sons, one a Major with 3rd SPG out of Bragg (just returned from Forgotastan after his 8th combat tour) and one a Captain flying Apaches in support of the 10th MTN DIV out of Ft Drum (one combat tour in Forgotastan). Both West Point Graduates. I had the good fortune of training for part of a summer with your British Para's in the 1980's. Luckily I survived the drinking bouts we had!! Outstanding para's they were and are!!! I just bought last year a Francis Barker M73 of E-Bay, (Serial Number # 756 - any idea of date of origin??), and sent it back to the UK for re-application of the tritium and recalibration. Had it back several months - an absolute gem of a compass!! So, I'm into survival skills, long distance backpacking and LIFE!! Looking forward to learning many things here!! Thanks again! Lew

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE