Greetings from the Chilterns!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello all!

I'm quite new to this, although I have a lot of experience of roughing it in the outdoors

I started building dens and lighting fires when i was a kid, and spent all of my time out in the woods making traps and spears etc. It led to me joining the infantry, going on lots of ML courses and years later (I'm now 40) I've come full-circle and found my childhood. The missus says it's my mid-life crisis!

I joined the forum because I'm looking to learn the old ways and also appreciate different ways of doing things and learning new skills. It's part of mans culture and heritage and we shouldn't forget where we've come from.

I'd like to meet sensible folks from the Bucks/Chilterns area and swap skills and experience and learn new things. If anyone has any contacts that may be beneficial to me in sourcing an area of woodland to use then please Pm me.

All the best,

Kram

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum Kram :)

What part of Bucks are you in?

As for meeting sensible folks I don't think you'll have much luck as most folks don't think us bushcrafters are very sensible at all :rolleyes::lmao:

I only say sensible because i had a strange encounter with a guy in the vicinity of a local woodland area and he really wasn't sensible. Open fire on the edge of a tinder dry grass field and more that I wouldn't put on an open forum.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE