Greetings from Thailand

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 23, 2013
Thailand
Hi guys. If you are wondering Bushcraft in the UK has to do with hikking, hammocking and yomping in Thailand, it means you haven't truely explored this site :lmao:

Foreigners who live here and enjoy getting out in the some of the 250+ national parks are few and far between. That's a great shame really because some of the parks are stunning. Hard work, but stunning.

My MO is normally to load my motorbike and head out for a couple of days. Being Bangkok based is limiting but 4 or 5 hours down the road are some great places.

Would I recommend a holiday that doesn't involve beaches and shopping malls? Every time :D

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Welcome to bcuk . I Had the pleasure of hiking and kayaking near Krabi (think that was how it was spelt in English) on the west coast of Thailand. Wonderful trip..... Lots of sweating I remember lol my in laws live in Malaysia so get to go to the jungle every couple of years.

Orric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE