Greetings From Texas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hey folks

Lets start with what to call me. I don't care what you call me as long as I'm not called late for a meal. Lets see I grew up a country boy out side of Amarillo Texas. So you don't have to look it up its in the middle of the box at the top of Texas. I joined the USMC and the went to the Army. after I was done there I came home and became a medic in Texas for 15 years. Where I was an Instructor of EMS and CPR, I also got certified in High angle rescue, confined space rescue, and a lot more. I then went to work at 1 of the local hospitals interpreting all the heart rhythms as a cardiac monitor tech. In 2002 I bulged the L5S1 disk in my back had it fixed and was back to work in 2003. 6 months later I had a slip and same level fall and the L5S1 disk blew and also bulged the L3L4 and L4L5. When the L5S1 blew it damaged my spinal cord. I can still walk but not for very far. I just got a Morphine pump put in and I am now able to do more. We don't have it set completely yet but hope to soon. well that me in a nut shell.

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
Welcome!
I am sorry to read about your condition, but I hope you are still able to enjoy some bush crafting despite of it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE