Greetings From Glasgow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Welcome to the forum Korpayne :)

I'm in Glasgow too, not far from you in Baillieston. I couldn't make the meet at Morchs either but hoping to go in the future too, plenty of room in my car if you need a lift then.

Stuart.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Hi there,

Welcome to BcUK, as you've seen there are lots of people around up here, and some of them even friendly.. ;) There is a wealth of knowledge here and everyone is more than willing to share it.Sure, sometimes debates can get a little heated but thats usually down to misunderstanding than anything unpleasant, since most communication we use comes from body language and tone of voice, it can be easy to not quite get what someone is meaning. Don't let the few odd threads that go a bit weird put you off. After all we are here to learn more about this great hobby, those that share it and ourselves.

I'm sure that you'll have plenty to contribute yourself, even if you think you are relatively new to bushcraft, your life experiences will have given you probably more readiness than you think, it's all matter of perspective, and best viewed at when sharing a camp fire with a few like minded souls.. :D

Nag.

Ozhaggishead

Nomad
Dec 8, 2007
Sydney
www.flickr.com
Hello mate!I:) I come from Drumchapel myself but now am living in Australia!How are the bluebell woods going?Spend many a happy hour there tracking the deer and foxes in those woods.Welcome mate this is a great wee place online.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE