Greetings from Catskill mtns, ny

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Ive adopted the name Pentenshi some years ago, in search of the story/myth of the fox and raven. Being that, my husbands spirit animal is fox and mine is raven. Pentenshi us considered a legendary creature, crossed between the two. Everyone calls me Raven.
I found both this site and the bushcraftus site, trying to find out how to reconstitute a dried out rabbit hide that i smoked. I saw there was a post here where people had been practicing, and thought that someone may be able to help.
We are not yet off the grid, but are living off the land. We grow, hunt, forage, and raise animals for food. Also tap our local maple trees, and try to make use of everything, waste as little as possible.
All i have for internet is this phone which is very difficult to use, only way to stay in touch with my husband. I dont like to be tracked, keep denying all the location things and its causing it to freeze up a bit. Dont have tv or computer, even this is more than i can handle.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE