Green lanes in Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Hi!

Anyone got any info on green lanes/RoW in Wales?

Many thanks! :!:

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
We are looking to organise a bit of a trip up there later in the year. Think that I mentioned something in the Land Rover bit.

Just came across a Land Rover Owners Group who have run a few trips there, and seem well gemmed up on where to go, who offers camping etc. How soon do you need the info - I expect I can get some details by the end of Feb.

Are you planning something exciting? :-D

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Well, I don't really know if I'm planning at all :-D I'm really just curious :lol: Or maybe i'm always planning!

I think it's one of those "have land rover, will travel" kinda thing. Last year we did Wales to John O'Grotes and then to Land's End which was real fun (in the V8 Stage 1 - got very used to pumping petrol! :shock: ). For this year I think I want to do something shorter and more rural.

Yes, Feb would be fine. I'm going to get in touch with the local reps for GLASS too and see what they say. If I come up with something I'll post it.

Rob said:
We are looking to organise a bit of a trip up there later in the year. Think that I mentioned something in the Land Rover bit.

Just came across a Land Rover Owners Group who have run a few trips there, and seem well gemmed up on where to go, who offers camping etc. How soon do you need the info - I expect I can get some details by the end of Feb.

Are you planning something exciting? :-D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE