Gransfor's SFA cover

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shankly

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
Cambs
This weekend I "tried" to chop a piece of wood in half with my friends axe - still complete with cover - needless to say the wood remained in one piece but the axe cover didnt fare so well... My mate was very good about it and said he would gaffer tape the thing up, but I feel like a right wally and as guilty as sin, so if anyone has an old one then please let me know what kind of thing your after and I shall do my best to provide it..

Cheers, Shankly

Shankly

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
Cambs
Well my mate chopped up a piece to make kindling for the fire and I had just sawn off another piece of wood, but it was dark and I hadnt seen my mate put the cover back on - in nearly 10 years he never normally bothers, he just sticks it over a branch out of the way - however not on Saturday, he gets a case of safety and I just picked it up and swung away, the giveaway was the soft thud that came off of the piece of wood I tried to split.. :banghead: .. The family and I did take him out for a meal on Sunday afternoon, but I still cant shake off that Homer Simpson feeling.

Treemonk

Forager
Oct 22, 2008
Perthshire
Hi there, I've got a practice mask at home that I made for my own SFA when I was starting leatherworking. I can see about sending a picture or 2 through for you if you want. Feel free to pm me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE