Gransfors Bruks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ranger

Forager
Nov 3, 2003
South East
Last weekend whilst camping with my son the press stud on the sheath of my Granny B SFA broke. I e-mailed Gransfors on the Monday to enquire whether the sheath was included under the 20 year guarantee, got a reply Tuesday that it was, and received the new sheath this morning (Thursday). Excellent service! I always think the mark of a good company is how it responds if you ever have a problem with their product/service. Gransfors were first class.

ranger

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
ranger said:
I always think the mark of a good company is how it responds if you ever have a problem with their product/service. Gransfors were first class.

Absolutely! That little gesture has helped promote their company some more - look how many people you've just told.
:biggthump

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Ranger,

I had almost the same thing happen to the sheath of my Carpenters Axe, one of the metal studs broke not the press thingy and I emailed them asking if they could send me perhaps an spare metal stud (2 parts) and let me know how much it would cost. They send me an new sheath within a week.

Just great service from friendly people.

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera :pack:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE