Gransfors Bruks Axe/Hatchet Sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...as most of you know I am continually expanding my range of masks for Gransfors Bruks Axes...I currently make them for:

Ray Mears Wilderness
Scandinavian
Small Forest
Wildlife
Hunters
Outdoor
Small
American Felling

please note that there are sometimes discrepancies in head size...its not 'common' but it does occur...my templates have been made to fit the axes I possess myself...and of course can make them in black...please drop me a line with any questions or requests...

regards

s

my axe measurements:

American Felling Axe : head length 18cm….cutting edge from point to point 11.3cm
Mears / Wilderness Axe : head length 16cm….cutting edge from point to point 8.8cm
Scandinavian Forest Axe : head length 16.5cm….cutting edge from point to point 9cm
Small Forest Axe : head length 15cm….cutting edge from point to point 8cm
Hunters Axe : head length 15cm….cutting edge from point to point 8.5cm
Outdoor Axe : head length 11.9cm….cutting edge from point to point 6.5cm
Wildlife Hatchet : head length 13cm….cutting edge from point to point 7.7cm)
Small Hatchet : head length 10.3cm….cutting edge from point to point 6.4cm

AND HERE ARE OTHER EXAMPLES...

Wildlife...

Small Forest

My personal set-up...yum!

Last edited:

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
I'd just like to say I already have one for my SFA and am in the process of ordering another for my Outdoor Axe.

I'm not easily impressed but I was floored by the fit and finish on these. Really, really worth it! If you're thinking about ordering, you certainly won't regret it!

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi....thankyou very much Mr Mertz....its wrapped up ready to go....

regards

S

I'd just like to say I already have one for my SFA and am in the process of ordering another for my Outdoor Axe.

I'm not easily impressed but I was floored by the fit and finish on these. Really, really worth it! If you're thinking about ordering, you certainly won't regret it!

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
Can you make a sheath for a Hudson bay camp axe? If so, how much would it cost me including myHermes courier to Northumberland?
TIA
Ingo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE