Got: Good flashlights. Want: Camelbak Trizip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FoxyRick

Forager
Feb 11, 2007
Rossendale, England
I have the same flashlights advertised for sale elsewhere, but I want a Camelbak Trizip (or might settle for something similarly good) and would be happy to swap.

Malkoff Flashlight(s)

I have the following Malkoff parts. They are lightly (pun) used and all in excellent (mostly as new) condition, the LED has had maybe 24 hours use at the very most. I've noticed just a very light, small scuff mark on the knurling of the M4 body but can't get it to show on the camera. It's only visible in the right (or wrong) light.

M60W module: Warm white, beautiful colour rendering and floody output. Perfect for short to medium range use. Illuminates a full room and shows all the colours in the garden.

MD2 Body and Switch: Takes 2x CR123/RCR123 cells, or a single 18650. Great for a tiny powerhouse.

MD4 Body and Switch: Takes 4x CR123/RCR123 cells, or 2x 18650 cells. Longer runtime at full brightness.

MD2 Head: The bit that holds the module. Fits both of the above bodies.

High/Low Bezel Switch: Fits inside the head and gives a high/low output selection by twisting the head.

Original sales receipt for all the above

Two branded 18650 cells: Used as mentioned above, but not charged in a while (my charger died last Summer) so can't guarantee them.

Treated with Deoxit and expensive grease: Deoxit is a contact cleaner and enhancer and I use a rubber-compatible grease on the threads.

The M60W module can be run up to 4x CR123, so with the above kit you can run the light on 2 RCR123s, 2 or 4 CR123s, and 1 or 2 18650 cells.

Malkoff kit is constructed from 6061 T6 Aluminum and is Type III Hard Anodised Black. The interior is ChemFilmed for corrosion resistance. It is fully O-Ringed for weather tightness. The removeable tailcaps utilizes McClicky forward clicky switches with momentary function.

Parting with this is the hardest part of moving to AA cell lights for me. The Malkoff kit is terrific and if you've never used a Malkoff warm module before, this will spoil you for anything else.

I also have more 18650 cells available.

This lot cost me about £200 including customs robbery.

IMG_5630a.jpg

Tiablo A8 Limited Edition WC Q5

Tiablo A8 Limited Edition WC Q5, with gorgeous dark green anodizing (much more bushcrafy than the usual black ;) ) that just doesn't show up well in the picture. This is a terrific, long-range light that is optimized to run on a single 18650 cell and will also run on two CR123s. It out throws many of the supposedly bright lights out there.

The specs, with an 18650:

Output (high mode): 250 lumens
Peak: 20,000+ lux at 1m (that's what's important for a far-reaching beam and it's better than most)
Range: 250 metres
Runtime (high mode): 2 hours

The light looks as new, the box is a little tatty around the edges. Included are a plain and an orange peel reflector, spares, box and two used 18650s (note a above).

This was an expensive light when I bought it, but it's older now so I'll put it at around £50 trade value.

IMG_5623a.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE