Gore tex bivy bag, Gregory Z-pack, Outdoor Research Tarp.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bjorn Victor

Forager
Apr 3, 2006
Belgium
Hello,

I already posted this a few days ago, but I changed the title now and a few other things. Sorry about that, but I hope you don't mind. :eek:
I have asked the moderator to delete the first thread.

I have
- a Gore tex bivvy bag. It's a Millet Cyrano. Top is gore tex. Bottom is waterproof.
Colour is brown/green. I have pics if you want. Just ask! Used twice, but undamaged!
Attention: apparently there is a shop called MILLETS. My bag does not come from there. My bivvy bag is the BRAND Millet (French).

- an Outdoor Research Alpine Awning (Tarp). Colour is glacier blue. Never used.
From website: After receiving a ton of great feedback, field testing, positive media, and tons of our own scrutiny, the overall response is that the Alpine Awning rocks! We improved it by creating a new, more efficient pattern providing better coverage, more efficient use of space, and we found a way to do it without compromising set-up options, versatility, weight, or anything else. This super-versatile tarp is designed for use with or without our bivy sacks. Set it low for storm-proof protection, or raise the roof for more headroom. Your trekking poles provide height or stability in setting it up, but tons of tie-outs give as many set-up positions as your imagination will allow. Factory seam taped, it's totally waterproof right out of the bag and has a fantastic DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish so any precipitation will simply roll right off. When in our bivys, let your feet hang out from the end and enjoy the total comfort of cover under the awning.
http://www.prolitegear.com/cgi-bin/prolitegear/outdoor_research_alpine_awning.html

-a Gregory Z-pack. Size medium. Used once, but undamaged. Colour is castor grey and black. Volume is about 60 l.
From website: The Z™ Pack’s Dyneema® construction is lightweight without sacrificing durability. Thru hikes, ultralight 3-day weekends or trips to the crag are all well within the Z’s capability.
http://www.gregorypacks.com/prod.php?ID=50

I am looking for: a Nanok endurance SF bag, a fallkniven H1, a fallkniven U2, a leatherman Core, Surge, Blast, Fuse or Wave, a Victorinox Swisstool, a black coton SASS style smock (size small),...

I am willing to trade 2 or 3 items for something of greater value (the bag, the fallknivens,...)

Kind regards,

Bjorn

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE