GoPro HERO 3+ Black edition.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I gotta love my Mrs.
The bike has finally been accepted back by the catalogue and we have been refunded......
She immediately turned round to me and said, why dont you get yourself something else
So ordered a new GoPro black edition. :bigok::headbang::notworthy

Here is my early apologies to you all who may click my links coming up.
There will be a sweaty fat bloke with a tatty beard, most likely far too close to the camera.
Lots of stumbling my words and atrocious camera work.

I hope you can all forgive me until i get the hang of filming myself, also for the boring nature of the videos until i can do something exciting with my rides and expeditions.
Expect lots of kit videos (im a massive kit *****) and random shorties of me sweating profusely struggling to get up small hills on my bike and loads of pictures of my fires, cooking and camp antics.

Finally i will have my 5 minutes of fame...........or is that infamy ??

davidpingu

Forager
Nov 3, 2012
Cwmbran
Just bought myself a gopro for similar reasons although I went for the mid range one, I think it's the silver?

Either way it looks a fantastic bit of kit and I can't wait to get out and use it.

Word of advice on mounts. Have a look on amazon as there are lots of companies that offer good quality mounts for a fraction of the cost than the genuine ones. Just picked up a mount to put it on a standard tripod and it cost me about £2.50 from memory. It's made of the exact same materials as the gopro ones like it came from the same factory!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE