SOLD GoPro Hero 3+ Black edition. SOLD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I bough this GoPro a few weeks ago but.....its now wrong for my needs.!!!

Im taking my Motorbike CBT and need a camera to use for a helmet cam, now i can use the GoPro but it just sticks out too far of the helmet, you cant attach a mic for Moto-vlogging and its just is not right for me.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and its a very excellent camera.
Its brand new, i still have all the box and all the original components even a 16GB memory card for it and a chest strap mount.
If you would like to buy this from me at a cost of around £250 ono (inculding £35 memory card and £30 chest strap)

Or.......swap me for a Drift Ghost-S HD action camera.

So £250 cash or find someone selling a cheap Drift Ghost-S HD buy it then swap me.

Pics available on request.

Last edited:

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Have a free bump on me

Have you considered Contour cameras rather than the drift? I have one I use cycling (and scuba diving and various other places) and its great- like you I wanted something lower profile, and you can attach a mic

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I will have to have a look, but the Drift has the rotatable lens and built in screen with a good long lasting battery.
It pretty much ticks all the boxes i need.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE