Good neighbours!

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Just look what I was lucky enough to find laid at my front door earlier on; no note, no baggage, just because there are still folk like this around these parts :)

DSC_0083.jpg

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Simple gestures like that give great pleasure. When we moved to a small village in West Sussex a few years ago, we introduced ourselves to the neighbours either side, but not the lady over the back. We didn't really know how to get to her property. She keeps little fluffy hens. One day we came home to find half a dozen tiny eggs and a drawing of all the hens telling us their names and wishing us well in our new abode :)

The daughter of the people to our left is constantly coming round to give us her loom bracelets and dropping cheeky notes through the door. She also gave us a small bag of gravel stones to add to our drive. Stones I'd seen her pinch off our drive about a half hour earlier :lmao:

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Great stuff, I'll bet your going to enjoy that, nothing better than fresh garden veg.

We're also lucky with our neighbours. Lots of lovely veg dropped off last week and we reciprocated the same evening to an emergency call for jam jars, she was in the middle of raspberry jam and hadn't realised she had run out.
The funny thing is when she's had a glut she puts a box out on the road side. When she puts up a sign saying 'help yourself' hardly anything gets taken, if she puts a small plastic box in there, no sign, folks take far more and leave money in the box!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE