Good morning from York

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steadfast

Oct 12, 2016
York
Hi, my name is Paul and I'm based in York. I'm nearing retirement and gearing up to spend more time outdoors after being desk-bound for way too long!

Over the years I've spent a fair amount of time mountaineering and hill walking in Europe (including some years in mountain rescue), rock climbing, cycle touring and doing field archery in the woods and forests of Britain and Scandinavia, thanks to a very understanding wife!

I am new to Bushcraft. I did one short intro session this autumn and was inspired to sign up for a week long course next Easter.

However, Easter seems a long way away! None of my mates are into Bushcraft, and I'm looking for ways to gain skills and 'get stuck in' with other like-minded folk in the meanwhile (esp at weekends as work hasn't finished with me yet!). Hence joining the forum.....I'm looking to get to know others from the area, to find out about local meets and events, to gain some basic skills, know where to practice them.

I'm looking forward to getting to know a fair few of you!

All the best

Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE