Good Affordable Schools In USA????

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
i know about tom brownes
his is way expensive and ive heard mixed reviews.
how he gets realy into all kindsa spritual stuff
as much as i can respect that, im just lookin for a school i can tune my skills at
ive been to gatherings and they are great
but im wondering if anyone knows of a good school they can recomend that i can check out that is realy good at wilderness survival and primitive living
im thinking about asking my mom to help me out as shes always said if i wanted to go back to college shed help, but i dont wana go to college
ive been studying on my own wilderness survival, primitive living, bushcraft, what have you for years on my own and would lvoe to have some hands on teaching
any info greatly appreciated

i am truly so grateful for this site. we are the music makers. and we are the dreamers of dreams. but realy tho.......i think they need to put a new subject mandatory in schools. we got history, gym, math, science, english, art, etc and why not wilderness survival!!!??

oldsoldier

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
MA
I was just checking out the primitive skills place recently. It is only about 2 hours or so from MA. I may check a course out this summer!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE