Gonna try out air r@f1es again...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stonedog

Jan 6, 2006
The colonies, Kentucky
'Lo all!

I live in the States and I am a long time hunter....and bushcrafter! I started hunting at 10 yrs old with al lod 20guage that kicks like a mule.....I still have it and it may very well be my favorite still! It was my grandads to boot! But anyway I digress.....

My favorite thing to do as a kiddo was to get home from school.....grab my air r1f1e and head to the woods behind my house each afternoon.....many a squirrel and dove fell......and were eaten to my trusty daisy powerline 880......

Over the years I have hunted with all manner of weapons.....but finally.....as the kids get older....find myself with less and less time to head out by myself.....

One thing I do have is a bumper crop of bunnies in my back yard ( I live in a very rural area)!

So I bought a nice high power air r1f1e this morning....gonna sight it in this weekend and start eating me some rabbits!

Thanks for the inspiration!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE