Go Outdoors latest offer: Lined winter Kiwi trousers for £20 - we'll see...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dozza

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2010
Hants
Such is the latest flyer in my email this morning. However when you click on the link the offer for reserve and collection (no mail order) is actually £30. It's only £20 in store without reserve and collect. So how does that work then?

In my experience you can pretty much guarantee it is a ploy to get you in through the doors and then you find there aren't any stocked on the floor or if there are they are something ridiculous like 54" waist / 27" leg.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I know a lot of folks really like them, but I shop for four adult males and myself for outdoors kit, and I have yet to buy anything but a gas cartridge from that store.
:dunno:
Just never anything I want in the right size or colour......and alll four of the menfolks are pretty standard sizes too, nothing huge or tiny.

cheers,
M

Bluemerle

Nomad
Nov 6, 2010
Essex
Got a pair of those from the Harlow GoOutdoors 4 weeks ago. you do have to check through the stock as it is frequently on the wrong hangers! Another tip with the Craghoppers try them on in store. i am 6ft with a 31in inside leg and for the first time in my life i purchased trousers labeled as short! during this cold spell i am living in them, really warm without the need for long johns. Oh and they wash up really well. tempted to go back an see if i can get a second pair. Probably the best twenty quid i have spent in a long time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE