Glyn Y Mul Farm

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
hiya gang

now me my bro and girlfriend are planning a trip to gyln mul farm and i have a couple of qs

first of do the allow hammocks cos i want to use mine

and secondly do they allow parachutes cos i want to use that as a comunal shelter with my bro and his gf using my newly aquired bell tent

i await your answers

drew

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Drew,
Last I heard about GYM was that the owner had virtually trashed the "Lower Site" which was the bushy section under the guise of various "improvements". Bulldozed the heck out of the tracks and bushes and turmed it into a mud-bog.

Best to await the reports from the South Wales gang as things might have improved through the summer.

ATB

Ogri the trog

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
cheers pete that doesnt sound good also do u know of any other sites like it in your neck of the woods cos that were we plan on camping cos i am planning it so i can meet up with them after the moot next year cos the wussies dont do winter camping and they live in london so would make an ideal meeting point

drew

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
This time of the year you may have the site to yourself and still some good spots if you turn right at the bottom of the track and keep going. You can rig what you want but I would take some wood with you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE